5 January 2015

New Year resolution

Heelllooo,
it's this time of the year again! We start completly fresh into a new year and everybody of us has good resolutions for the upcoming year, We all tell ourselves 'this year I'm going to make it!' and as soon as we can see we fail, or at least I always do and most of my freinds. :D
But why? Aren't we string enough?
I wouldn't say so. I know for a fact, that I always set the wrong aims. My goals are always way too high, so when I set them I kinda already know that I'm going to fail. But this year I was smarter.
Instead of setting an awful lot of goals I picked 3, only 3 I know I moght can achieve.
So the first one os: eating more healthy.
I don't mean cutting out sweets completely, I mean to start to look more of what I eat again and how much. I used to do that quite good but I was a little bit lazy on the last time. :)
Second: getting fitter.
Once again I don't mean that I get super sporty, going to the gym nearly everyday, because let's face it, I'm neither super sporty or highly motivated to go to the gym. But I try to go to the gym on a regular basis and do as best as I can. Once again, I don't care if my freinds can lift more or can jog longer, I want to be as best as possible and that's all that matters to me.
And last but definitely not least: I want to be more of who I want to be.
For me being myself was always very difficult. When I was younger I sourounded myself woth people who formed me into somebody I'm not really and since I'm here in England I started completly new.  I met new people who I could show who I really am and they didn't care. I want forge all the negativity I had in the past out of other people and start to believe into myself and be who I want to be. And so far I'm really proud of myself. For me it is really important not to rush it and do it head over heels, I try to do it slowly with a pace I'm happy and comfortable with.

Well, these are my new year resolutions, now I would like to read some of yours, leave a comment below! :)


Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment