18 January 2015

Everybody is different

Heelllooo,
this weekend I was out with some friends and I realized something major:
Everybody is different.
You may think now: 'Well, yeah you figured that out very soon Jenny' but I don't mean it by, that every person comes in different shapes and outlooks. I mean it by every person is different in their personalities.
So for example, I have a friend who is very outgoing, open, funny and always up for a adventure. One of my other freinds is very shy at the beginning, but when you know her better she is the funniest and crazies person I know. An other of mine likes so keep stuff to herself and isn't very open to others.
Well, I could continue this list with tons of other examples, but let it sum it up: There are different times of persons. Some are introvert and some are extrovert. And there is even a mix between it which is an ambivert. So you see, everybody is different.
Me, for myself I would describe myself as a ambivert. Sometimes it is the easiest thing for me to meet others and be very open, but then there are times where I'm very shy and I can't open myself or even talk to a person.
For me this was always very strange, why are my moods are changing that much?
Well, first of all I wouldn't consider as a mood, and second I think it just depends on how confident I feel in the situation and with whom I'm with.
If I'm with good friends I usually don't do have any problems meeting new people but being on my self or in a situation I don't feel confident it is very hard for me.
But anyways, at the age of 20 I finally understand that it doesn't matter. The people who know me understand how I am and like me this way. They know how I react in different situations and I don't have to stress myself to be someone else then I am. Because lets face it: I'm not going to change this much in my age anymore. I lived like this for 20 years and there are still people around me who eccept the way I am right now and the way I'm always was.
And why should I stress myself and try to change it and make it even worse with this?!
I shouldn't! I should eccept myself and be proud of who I am and don't worry so much about these little things!

If you like you could write me a comment or a message and tell me what you are, a introvert, extrovert or a ambivert like I am.

Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment