26 June 2015

No make-up?!

Heelllooo,
in the last few weeks I came across that I have changed a bit. Not totally but a bit.
You may wondering what the hell I'm talking about, well I'm talking about putting make-up on my face.
I usually never left the house with at least mascara on. Normally I always had a full face of make-up with at least a bb-cream or something on, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick on. When there was a time I left my house without anything on I felt insecure and not comfortable in my own skin. I had the feeling everyone was starring at me for having some spots or just for being not pretty.
In the last time I just couldn't be bothered to do my make-up and after a while I haven't had the need anymore to put make-up on. Don't get me wrong, I still love make-up and I think of doing something about that very soon on my blog here, but maybe I'm either just became even lazier or I suddenly grew up and realized that you can feel okay also with no make-up on.
I mean just be real, when you walk past somebody in the street, do you really look at them and think about how many sport they have or anything like this? Not really or at least I don't. You think about their hair, their eyes or maybe about their make-up (when they have some on) but you aren't really thinking about stuff like this. So it's okay to go outside without make-up on, hidding all your little imperfections. Because at the end of the day nobody is perfect and everyone has a spot at some point. So who care's???
The reason why I'm writing this is because I want you to think about your make-up behaviour. Are you somebody who puts on make-up everyday? Or are you somebody who just like to go outside as natural as possible? Or somebody in between? Or do you even thinking of maybe try to go outside with less make-up on once and see how it feels?

If you like let me know, but as always you don't have to (and you might don't want to! :P)



Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

http://www.beautyvit.de/images/makeup.jpg
http://www.beautyvit.de/images/makeup.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment