9 June 2015

New Blog???

Heelllooo,
here I am again... I know that I haven't written a lot recently but there is a reason for it. Firstly because I was super busy with my job and I travelled around England quite a lot (which I really enjoyed! ;P). 
Secondly because I felt not really like writing anything. I had some ideas for potential blog post but never really felt the motivation to write them and that's not how this should work. So I thought quite a lot about my blog recently and I would like to change it up a bit. 
I want to try to write my next blog posts about things that intrest me more at the moment, such as beauty, hairstyles but also still things that are happening in my life and experiences I make with it like my old blog posts. I want to see how this works and I hope you don't mind me experimenting a bit with my blog. I mean I really should enjoy this and not feel I have to write something just for the sake I wrote something.
So I hope you don't mind me changing a few things and I try my best to write more often again! :)


Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment