31 March 2015

Walking embarrassment

Heelllooo,
there is something about me, you don't know. It is that I'm a walking embarrassment. There is no day were I don't embarrass myself. But the good thing is, a) it never gets boring with me b) there are soo many people out there who are exactly the same, so why should I be afraid of showing my awkward self?! :)
I tend to say stupid things around others, being socially awkward (especially at meeting people and don't know how to greeting them?! With a hug, handshake, a wave, nothing at all, aaahhhhh), tumble in front of a lot of people (yep, that's definitely my favourite thing to do...), sing out lot around people (nop, I can't sing!) and so much other things but it would be way too much to list them all now (well, I could but only if you have a few hours spare...).
The thing about being awkward is, that I accepted the fact that I'm a walking embarrassment, I laugh at myself. But for people I barely know or just met it's something weird. You have no idea how often I get looks from other people of how embarressed they are for me or how pitty they feel.
I don't know if its a good or bad thing but I'm okay with being weird, I accepted it but for others I'm just that strange girl, to who you should stay away as far as you can. I get isolated just for being weird, is that okay? I don't think so.
Okay, I'm not only weird by what I do however also by what I say and how I behave but that's a completely different topic and I can't change the fact that sometimes, okay always my mouth is faster then my mind... upsi, sorry!

I can't change the fact that I have a strange attraction of embarrissing situation. I don't know why but it happens that always soemthing embarrissing happens I'm involved in it. That's just my life!!!

Are you the same or am I the only strange person out there. Please let me know and make me feel just the tiniest bit better about myself. :)


Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment