8 March 2015

New years resolutions?!

Heelllooo,
I don't know if you've read my blog post about my new years resloutions, but if you havn't you propably should before continuing reading this. :)

So after new year I wrote about my new years resolutions and all this kind of stuff, so I thought it would be a good idea to write about how successful I am/was. 
Let me start by saying, well, it didn't worked out the way I wanted it to be.
My first resolution was eating more healthier.
I have to say I do eat a lot of fruit and vegetables and I try to cut out fat and sugar in my meals, so I'm quite successful in that. But to be totally honest with you, I got a bit bad with eating sweets. I don't know what it is, but lately I craved sweets after work sooo much, it's unbeliveable. Since like two weeks I try to stop that again. I try not to buy myself any sweet during the week, I only allow myself sweets on the weekend, when I'm out with friends or we do a movie night or something. 
My seconds resolution was to get fitter.
Well, once agin, I was very good at the beginning, but then I had some problems with my ligament at my left foot and I had to stop doing sports for a while. Since that I'm very unmotivated again and I struggle with pushing myself. But I set myself the goal to keep up with it again and start to go to the gym from next week on more regualy again. 
And my last resolution was to be more of who I want to be.
Finally something I completely achieved. Of course I'm not there yet totally, but that isn't something you achieve in 3 months time. But so far, I can tell, that I'm more of the person I want to be and feel more confident with being it. And honestly, I never felt as good mentaly as at the moement.

Summarizing it, I can say that I did not such a good job. At the beginng of the year, I was very positiv that I can achieve it and havn't such a struggle with it.
After 3 months, I can say, I'm still not there 100% but at the moment I'm motivated to start it again and to achieve the goals I set myself.
So, if you set yourself some new years resolutions/goals you want to achieve and you're have a little struggle with it at the moment, don't be mad at yourself and give it up completely. Sometimes it's okay to take a break, as long as you stand up again and keep on doing it. There is no wrong with it.

But anyways, I hope you all still doing well with all your resolutions you set yourself.

Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment