1 March 2016

Current make-up favourites

Heelllooo,
I know it has been a long time since I was active on this blog, firstly sorry about that. But my last couple of months have been quite crazy and hectic. Long story short: I moved back from England to Germany, before that I was on a road trip with my best friend in Ireland, spent a short time at home and then I moved to a different part of Germany to start University. Also at the end of this month I'm moving again into a new flat. Since then my life was quite stressful but also very exciting. Right now I probably should study for my exam on friday, but I felt I had to do this first! Ah, and I also (finally) started a YouTube channel (where I have to film, edit and upload a video as well! Oh gosh, I'm the worst, aren't I?). 

Anyways, now I'm back and today I wanted to share my current (to be fair, it has been that for like a year or so) make-up favourites. 
First things first: Skin

 

These products have been my go to products. To be fair I've never been the biggest fondation girl on a everday basis but when I use some I always go for my Rimmel 'Wake me up' one. On a more everyday basis I use the Manhatten 'bb cream beauty balm 9 in 1 longlasting', this one is a good cover up for school, uni or work and I like it a lot because its light on your skin but still with a good amount of coverage (tip with this one: I find this one better to apply with a brush or spong. I personally don't think its a good product to apply with your hands). For a under the eyes concealer I love the Rimmel 'wake me up' one, the same as the fondation its amazing. It gives you a nice glow under your eyes which makes you look more awake and definitely covers up your dark circles. For powder I used th Rimmel 'Stay matte pressed powder' for years now, and I would recommend this to everybody! For a blusher I always tend to go for my trusty Manhatten 'powder rouge in 'fresh peach 53N''. I had this one for years and I perosnally like that it makes your cheeks a bit glowy but also look very natural. And finally the Bourjois 'bronzing powder in 52', I love this stuff and it smeels like chocolate, who wouldn't like that? :)


For my eyes I love 4 products in particular. Firstly my trustworthy 'color tattoo 24h' by Maybelline in '35-On and on Bronze', if I could I would wear this everyday. This colour makes green or blue eyes pop unbelievable. The same as my beloved Rimmel eyeshadow in '30-Smokey Quartz', once again I had this for years and still always reach out for it. Two of my favourtie paletts are the Sleek palette in 'Au Naturel 601' and the Revolution one in 'Redemption Palette Iconic 3'. These have amzing colours in it, and especially for people with green or blue eyes the colours in it are very suitable and flattering. 


As a eyeliner I like to use the Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' in black and going along with it the waterproof kohl kajal in black. If I feel more adventurous I like to use my Maybelline 'Lash Sensational' in extra black and a blue Kohl pencil from Yves Rocher on my waterline and also along my lower lashline.


On my lips I like to vary the colour. One day I go for the classic Rimmel 107, another day I like to keep it more a classic look with the Rimmel 160 and if I feel a more nude lipstick I tend to go for the Rimmel 03. If I decide to wear a lipgloss I most likely grab my Tanya Burr one in 'Picnic in the park'. But to be honest with you on a day-to-day basis I mostly wear either a lipbalm such as the Labello 'Lip Butter' in Vanilla & Macadamia or the Maybellin 'Baby Lips' in 'Cherry me' to have a bit of colour but don't have the stuggle to make sure my lipstick is perfect during my lectures. 


I thought I also have to include my favourite brushes at this point and without a shadow of a doubt this have to be my beloved realTechniques ones. I love them and if I had the money, I would go out and buy every single one multiple times. Thats how much I like them. They're perfect to apply any make-up and also especially with eyeshadow they plend them in very nicely. 

These are my current favourite make-up things and if you likes this slightly different blog post, let me know and I'll do more in the near future. :)
Also once again sorry for the lack of presents in the last couple of months but I promise to you, I'm back now! :)


Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment