7 October 2014

Don't stop believing

Heelllooo,
today I'm going to tell you something you already know: Don't stop believing!
You do have a dream to do something or to become something, why don't go for it? Ah right, there are family, friends, teachers and some other random persons who are telling you the whole time you can't reach your dreams! I nearly forgot about them. Sorry. You do want to you know why I forgot them? Because I don't care what these persons are saying!
I was dreaming to come to England after my graduation for 6 years now, but everybody I know always thought I'm never going to make it. But you know what? Here I am in England! I made it!
If I can do that why can't you do it then?! No matter what you are dreaming of, you always have to remind yourself if you do believe in yourself you can achieve everything you want to!
Want to become a doctor? Okay, I'm going to learn for my next class test instead of reading this boring blog. Want to do music? Okay give me a instrument and I practice as hard as I can to become the best musician I can be. Want to live abroad? What possibilities are there?! 
There are so many things people want to achieve and do and so many people reach their goals so why should I fail in it?
Let us take a look on someone who really achieved a lot in his life because he work very hard. (Even if you don't like him please try to see my point behind it!!!)
There was a little blond irish boy back in 2010 who wanted to be the best musician he can be, so he went to 'the X Factor'. Even though the judges didn't believed in him soo much he made it through the first round and before he could even realise what's happening he was in the biggest boyband these days. But he didn't make it into this band and is as successful as he is at the moment without working his butt of. He is working extremly hard for it to live his dream and to honest he really is living the dream.
As you may or may not already know, I talk about Niall Horan of One Direction. I do not write this because I'm a big 1D fan or anything, I do write this because I really admire how hard he worked and this always shows me that no matter who you are and where you from you can achieve the goals you are following. So if he achieved it why can't I achieve it then?!
Always remind yourself that there a plenty of people out there who dreamed about something and made their dreams come true because they worked for it. So don't put yourself down, you can do so as well!

Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment