1 October 2014

25 Questions about me

1. What is your middle name?: 
Sarah
2.  What was your favourite subject at school?:
  English and Music
3. What is your favourite drink?: 
 I haven't a favourite drink really... Maybe smoothies...
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?: 
I just discovered 'Steal my girl' by 1D and I'm obsessed with it! But in general all of their songs or 5 Seconds of Summer. :)
5. What is your favourite food?: 
Oh gosh, can't choose! I love food way too much! :D But if I need to, then pasta with cheese probably. Side note: I'm a vegetarien! :)
6. What is the last thing you bought?: 
 Benefits 'they're real push up liner'
7. Favourite book of all time?:
 Proabably 'The Fault in our Stars'.
8. Favourite colour?: 
A light and very specific blue! :P
9. Do you habe any pets?: 
I do have a dog back home in Germany
10. Favourite Perfume?: 
One Direction 'Our Moment'
11. Favourite Holiday?: 
All my holidays I spend with my family when I was little and the one I spend with my bestie and my parents.
12. Are you married?: 
Yes, to 5 different men! :D :P
13. Have you ever been out of the country?: 
Obviously because I do live in England now! :)
14. Do you speak any other language?: 
My mother language is German and beside of that I can speak English and the tieniest bit of French.
15. How many siblings do you have?: 
Two older brothers
16. What is your favourite shop?: 
Gosh, there are too many good ones outthere!
17. Favourite restaurant?: 
One in Germany called 'Asia City'. They have a massiv Buffett of different asian food! :)
18. When was the last time you cried?: 
On the 31. August when I had to say goodbye to my best friend! ;(
19. Favourite Blog?: 
There are a lot good ones but I do have to stick to zoella.co.uk
20. Favourite movie?: 
 'The fault in our stars'
21. Favourite TV show?:
  Whether 'Suits' or 'Awkward'
22. PC or Mac?: 
PC (I've never owned a Mac, so I don't really know...)
23. What phone do you have?: 
An iPhone 5s
24. How tall are you?: 
 I'm 163cm
25. Can you cook?: 
 Yep! I do love cooking (and baking!) And I also do have a weird obsession with Jamie Oliver and his books! :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment