7 April 2013

Take a Smile

Heelllooo,
as you can reckon from the titel of this blog, I started this blog because I personally think sometimes it's very hard to take a smile. You just can go outside and walk down the street and I bet that there are not so many people who walking around smiling. But why?
Shouln't we walk around smiling and enjoy our days? Why is it sooo hard to smile sometimes? Why is it sooo hard for some people to smile? These and many many more questions made me to start this blog.
I just want that a few more people walk around with a smile on their lips even without a special reason.
A lot of people may say that their are not happy and thats why their don't smile. But why aren't you happy? I know being happy can be soooo hard but every single person has got moments where they are happy, so why can we not  keep this moments in our minds and if we need to be a bit happier retrieve this moments and smile again.
I know that this is soooo easy to say but why don't we give it a go and try it?
I really hope that if a person is reading this, someone remember what I wrote down and if you are down you remember my words and you can smile again even only for a short time but this would mean soooooo much to me!
So I hope you have an awesome day!

Lots of love,
Jen ♥

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/045/d/1/take_a_smile_by_pumpkin____soup-d4prra3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment