28 April 2013

Job Future

Heelllooo,
recently I was lying in the sun and thinking about my future. I thought about what I should do after school, which I will finally finishing in just 1 year! (Ahhhh... panic attack!! :o) But what should I do after it? Should I take a gap year or should I staring going to university directly? I personally definitely don't know it. And thats why I talked with some friends of mine about the future and nearly everbody didn't know what to do after school.. So I thought about it once again and I realiced how much presure we actually have. We have to make our parents proud with everything we do. We have to let nobody of our family down but, and the most important thing is: we have to choose something that we are happy with. But what is that? And this question is tooo hard to figure out. What do we want to do? Which job would I like to do later? And at this piont it's not only important that we like the job and we will work on it with all our hearts, nowadays it's also important if we earn enough money with it so we can live from it and maybe start a family without having much worries about the money. A big point on this list is that if we found a job we would like to do, are there ecually enough place of employment?
But beside of all these questions we shouldn't went crazy and do something we peronally don't like to do anly because we don't want to disappoint our parents or because their had planed our future but we wouldn't like to live our lifes that way but we do it because we don't want to disappoint them. All this is soo hard to decide and we probably we struggle with it for ages but the only thing that matters is if we happy with it and we can life wih it. Our parents have got a life. But we have our whole life to live and why do we want to waste it?
Even if we left school and we don't know what to do, thats not a shame! These days there are so many opportunitys for us to do to find out what we would like to do. We can take a gap year and travel around, be a au pair, do work and travel, do voluntary work or work experiences.
So don't do droop, just find out what you want to do and if your parents do plan your future for you talk with them. Tell them you don't want to live the life their want you to life. You want to do your own thing and at the end of the day their have to life with your decision and you as well!!

Lots of love,
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment