8 November 2014

First time Tag

FIRST tweet?
'we all know that @justinbieber didn't won a grammy but Justin is the winner of all ur hearts :)'
(yes I was quite a big belieber at this time! :D)
FIRST youtube video?
Havn't got a YouTube channel :)
FIRST person you subscribed to on youtube?
Oh god, Zoella I guess.
Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Havn't had my first love yet ;)
What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Probably sparkling wine.
What was your FIRST job?
I worked at a football arena and sold there food and drinks.
What was your FIRST car?
Havn't had my first car yet (but I do have a driver license)
Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My best friend :)
Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
My friends I have done something with.
Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I women called Ms Hügelmann.
Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I went to Slovakia.
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend was called Ann-Sophie and I do not really have contact to her anymore, but we do still talk to each other if we see each other.
Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I really don't know anymore. Probably at a birthday party at a friends house when I was in primary school.
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I looked at my phone.
What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
One Direction - Take Me Home Tour in Oberhausen
FIRST broken bone?
Never broke any bone.
FIRST piercing?
Don't have one but I really want to have a nose piercing.
FIRST foreign country you’ve gone to?
France, when I was around half a year old.
FIRST movie you remember seeing?
I can't remember anymore, but definitely a disney movie.
When was your FIRST detention?
When I was in grade 6 because my friends and I came back too late after we had to do a task outside.
Who was your FIRST roommate?
My brothers when I was younger and we shared a room :D
If you had one wish, what would it be?
That my best friend and I will always stay as close as we do right now.
What was the FIRST sport you were involved in?
Horse riding
What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Change my pants into comfortable ones :D
When was your FIRST kiss?
When I was in kindergarten a boy kissed me. So around the age of 5.

1 comment:

  1. we'd love to go to france one day!! it's definitely one of the top places on our bucket list!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete