12 July 2014

Summer song list

Heelllooo,
for this post I decided to write down all my favourite songs I like to listen to this summer! Hope you like them too and you enjoy listening to them as much as I do! :)

  • 5 Seconds of summer: The whole album! I can't choose a single song! (If you haven't heard a song of them yet, 1. where have you been? 2. go and check them out, they are AMAZING! :))
  • One Direction: Half a heart
  • One Direction: Midnight Memories
  • One Direction: What makes you beautiful (And all other songs of 1D really)
  • A day to remember: If it means a lot to you
  • Ed Sheeran: Sing
  • John Legend: All of me
  • Pharrell Williams: Happy (This song has to be in this list ^^)
  • Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne: Rather be
  • Katy Perry: Dark horse
  • Maroon 5: She will be loved
  • Maroon 5: Won't go home without you
  • Macklemore: White Walls
  • Bruno Mars: The Lazy Song
I think this is enough for now. If you would like to know more songs I like to listen to, let me know! :)


Lots of love,   
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment