5 July 2014

Summer Activities

Heelllooo,
Summertime, holiday, no school, but what can I do now? Stay in bed all day and spend my day in the internet?
This sounds like an amazing idea, but very boring for a long time! So why don't call a few friends or one friend and do something?
I did write down my favourite activities I like to do in the summertime and who knows, maybe you get inspired by this and you get some friends and do you do the same?! :)


  • swimming (pool, sea or lake) 
  • bowling 
  • barbecues
  •  picnics 
  • sitting at a lake and chatting 
  • going for lunch or dinner (I do like dinner especially because it's outside very light for a long time) 
  • going for a drink in the evening ( I don't mean to get drunk but sitting together, have a nice coktaail or other alcoholic or non alcoholic preference and have a chilled evening)
  • do sports together (it's more fun together and you get more motivation)
  • go to an amusement park
  • go to concerts or to musical things in your area (I mean with that to pubs where different artists are playing -  no famous ones, just musicans) 

Lots of love,   
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment