13 October 2013

I need YOUR help!

Heelllooo,
today I'm not ganna write a new blog post today (I mean the way you used too...).. I know, you're all very sad about that :), but I wanna ask you something...
Do you like my blog? And if not why? Do you have any suggestions for me? Like if you would like to see a post about a special subject or do you have any tips for me?
I'm really interested in your opinion and I really hope somebody writes me something.. Because I've never got any review (no matter if it was positiv or not).. :( And I really care about your opinions..
In the last time I also thought about mixing up my topics a little bit.. I thought about writing about make-up and fashion as well.. what do you think about that?
Or if I should do a post where I gonna indroduce myself a little bit more (50 facts about me or your questions or stuff like this..)

Soooooo please, please, please, please,... write me a message with your opinion (and you do can write your opinion even if it's negativ... so I can learn for the future!) or tips or what you like to read in the future!!
You can write me here on my blog or on twitter (https://twitter.co/smilie2020)!

It would be soooo amazing of you if you would do that and you would help me sooo much!!!
And thanks so much for reading my stuff, you don't know how much that means to me!!! ♥ I never would have thought that even one person would read my things...


Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment