19 August 2013

Wear what you want

Heelllooo,
there're a lot of discussions of what people should wear and what not! What people should waer if they are skinny or a liitle bit portly. But who has the right to say that?
In my opinion nobody!!
Everybody should waer what their would like to waer and where their feel comfortable in!
I personally even don't fit in any scheme because I waer what I like to waer and if it doesn't float someone's boat it isn't my problem! :)
I know that this sounds very harsch but it is you who have to feel comfortable in this clothes and no one else! So why should I waer something where I don't feel comfortable and where I'm not the person who I am?
Everybody should accept you as the person you are and don't judge you by your outlook!
Because at the end you are much more than clothes or a beautiful face!
Always remember this and the next time you're going shopping buy the things YOU would like to wear and not the things someone else says it looks good!


Lots of love,  
Jen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment